France Non Farm Payrolls  1970-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

French non-farm private sector payrolls rose by 0.4 percent quarter-on-quarter, or 62.2 thousand, in the last three months of 2016, following a 0.3 percent advance in the previous period and beating market expectations of a 0.3 percent gain, preliminary data showed. It was the sharpest increase since the first quarter of 2007, as overall tertiary-sector employment continued to grow (0.6 percent from 0.5 percent in Q3). Excluding temporary work, services net job creation was similar to the previous quarter (at 0.3 percent). In contrast, employment dropped in industry (-0.2 percent) and in construction (-0.1 percent). For the whole year of 2016, non-farm private sector payrolls rose by 191.7 thousand to 16.16 million, the highest level since the end of 2008. Non Farm Payrolls in France averaged 14466.79 Thousand from 1970 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 16437.40 Thousand in the first quarter of 2008 and a record low of 12409.60 Thousand in the fourth quarter of 1970.

France Non Farm Payrolls
Receive the next reported value for France Non Farm Payrolls in you Inbox



We will not not share your email with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please Paste this Code in your Website
Calendar GMT Reference Actual Previous Consensus Forecast (i)
2016-11-10 07:45 AM Q3 0.3% 0.2% 0.2% 0.3%
2016-12-08 07:30 AM Q3 0.3% 0.2% 0.3% 0.3%
2017-02-10 07:45 AM Q4 0.4% 0.3% 0.3% 0.3%
2017-03-09 06:30 AM Q4 0.3% 0.4%
2017-05-12 06:45 AM Q1
2017-06-09 05:30 AM Q1




France Labour Last Previous Highest Lowest Unit
Unemployment Rate 10.00 10.10 10.70 7.20 percent [+]
Employed Persons 27745.90 27734.00 27745.90 19713.00 Thousand [+]
Unemployed Persons 3467.90 3467.10 3579.50 1976.90 Thousand [+]
Employment Rate 64.70 64.60 65.00 63.50 percent [+]
Long Term Unemployment Rate 4.20 4.30 5.00 2.40 percent [+]
Youth Unemployment Rate 26.20 25.90 26.30 14.50 percent [+]
Labour Costs 106.80 106.60 106.80 38.97 Index Points [+]
Productivity 111.68 111.76 112.16 20.64 Index Points [+]
Job Vacancies 215.60 245.50 363.80 121.10 Thousand [+]
Wages 2912.00 2874.00 2912.00 1751.73 EUR/Month [+]
Wages in Manufacturing 115.30 115.10 115.30 72.70 Index Points [+]
Wage Growth 0.30 0.50 1.00 0.10 percent [+]
Minimum Wages 1480.27 1466.62 1480.27 1035.97 EUR/Month [+]
Population 66.63 66.38 66.63 45.46 Million [+]
Retirement Age Women 65.33 65.00 65.33 60.00 [+]
Retirement Age Men 65.33 65.00 65.33 60.00 [+]
Full Time Employment 21709.80 21451.90 21711.50 18337.00 Thousand [+]
Employment Change 0.10 0.10 0.70 -0.50 percent [+]
Non Farm Payrolls 16158.90 16095.40 16437.40 12409.60 Thousand [+]
Part Time Employment 4692.30 4869.00 4937.60 3802.00 Thousand [+]
Wages Low Skilled 1860.00 1990.00 1990.00 1400.00 EUR/Month [+]
Wages High Skilled 3140.00 3090.00 3140.00 2920.00 EUR/Month [+]
Living Wage Family 1365.70 1418.10 2190.00 1365.70 EUR/Month [+]
Living Wage Individual 1063.20 1097.10 1140.00 1063.20 EUR/Month [+]
Labor Force Participation Rate 55.90 56.00 56.70 55.90 percent [+]
Initial Jobless Claims 0.80 9.20 74.40 -63.80 Thousand [+]



France Non Farm Payrolls Notes

In France, Non Farm Payrolls refers to the number of persons, regardless of work duration, in employment on the last day of the quarter. Employment estimates are in all sectors excluding agriculture. This page provides - France Non Farm Payrolls- actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. France Non Farm Payrolls - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on February of 2017.

Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency
16158.90 16095.40 16437.40 12409.60 1970 - 2016 Thousand Quarterly
SA



Last
Brazil -462.37 Dec/16
Canada 16082.10 Dec/16
France 16158.90 Dec/16
Puerto Rico 910.40 Dec/16
Switzerland 4918.00 Sep/16
United States 227.00 Jan/17