Please Paste this Code in your Website
||1996 - 2015
Albania is located in the heart of the Mediterranean and near the coast of the Adriatic and Ionian seas. Situated between Greece, Macedonia, and Montenegro in land borders and Italy crossing the Adriatic Sea, Albania remains an important gate of entry for the Balkans and Eastern Europe. It still is an untouched place by globalization, being represented by relatively low prices in the real estate market compared with other countries in the region, drawing the attention of foreign investors. On the expenditure side, household final consumption expenditure is the main component of GDP and accounts for 78 percent of its total use, followed by gross fixed capital formation (26 percent) and government final consumption expenditure (11 percent, as collective expenditure accounts for 6 percent and individual expenditure accounts for 5 percent). By contrast, net exports of goods and services contributes negatively accounting for -18 percent of total GDP, as exports accounts for 35 percent while imports accounts for a much higher 53 percent. This page provides the latest reported value for - Albania GDP Annual Growth Rate - plus previous releases, historical high and low, short-term forecast and long-term prediction, economic calendar, survey consensus and news. Content for - Albania GDP Annual Growth Rate - was last refreshed on Saturday, October 10, 2015.